Update day: 21-02-2024
Salary: €30,000 a year
About TU Dublin SU
TU Dublin Students’ Union is currently in a period of exciting change with the development of the new state-of-the-art campus at Grangegorman and having recently become Ireland’s first Technological University.
TU Dublin Students’ Union is unusual in Ireland in that the operations of the Students’ Union are run by a company limited by guarantee. The company is owned by the Students of TU Dublin by virtue of their membership of the Union.
The company does not involve itself with the Politics of the elected representatives of the Students’ Union and instead is tasked with the operational functions of the Union including:
- Financial Management
- Human Resourcing
- Risk Management
Other administrative functions such as operational policy development and office management.
This is an exciting role in TU Dublin SU, Ireland’s largest Students’ Union, with extensive opportunities to participate in the development and delivery of our core services for our student members. This role would work closely in supporting and collaborating with the elected officers.
This role would suit someone who works well in a dynamic environment. Due to its multi-faceted nature, the candidate should be able to show initiative and work well as part of a team. Due to the nature of this role, it will require flexible working.
It is a front-facing position, dealing with students in the University, so experience in customer or client relations is essential.
Duties will include
- Delivery of TU Dublin SU’s front-line information and advice service in Education and Welfare for students on campus.
- Administration of the local Class Rep system and local democracy (including elections) on campus.
- Providing general administration & financial functions.
- Experience in a front-line information-delivery / customer service role
- At least 2 years’ current experience in an administrative role
- Excellent IT skills are required with Intermediate to Advanced Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Post Leaving Certificate or equivalent qualification
- Previous experience working with third-level students and/or young people
- Proficient in CRM databases e.g. Salesforce
- Good working knowledge of data protection requirements
The successful candidate will have:
- Fluent in verbal and written English.
- A hands-on individual with excellent organisational skills and attention to detail
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Proven ability to manage a varied workload in a flexible and diverse working environment
- An understanding of confidentiality
- The ability to work independently as well as collaboratively
How to apply
Click on the below link for further detail.
Wednesday 15th September 2021
It is hoped that interviews will be taken in person at a Dublin City location following Government guidelines however they may take place remotely. Further details will be given to those candidates who are shortlisted for interview. Canvassing is strictly prohibited.
Due to limited resources, feedback will only be given to candidates who have been shortlisted for interview.
TU Dublin SU CLG is an Equal Opportunities Employer
Reference ID: TU Dublin Students’Union Student Advisor
Application deadline: 15/9/2021
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: €30,000.00 per year
- Monday to Friday
Click to apply for free candidate
⏰ 28-03-2024🌏 Dublin City, Dublin
💸 €65,367–€103,503 a year⏰ 12-03-2024🌏 Dublin City, Dublin
⏰ 29-03-2024🌏 Dublin City, Dublin
⏰ 13-03-2024🌏 Dublin City, Dublin
⏰ 15-04-2024🌏 Dublin City, Dublin
💸 €29,120–€32,240 a year⏰ 13-03-2024🌏 Dublin City, Dublin
⏰ 26-03-2024🌏 Dundrum, Dublin
⏰ 23-03-2024🌏 Dublin City, Dublin
⏰ 31-03-2024🌏 Dublin City, Dublin
⏰ 21-03-2024🌏 Lucan, Dublin