Update day: 11-02-2024
Job type: Permanent
There’s never been a more exciting time to work for General Motors.
To achieve our vision of a world with Zero Crashes, Zero Emissions and Zero Congestion, we need people to join us who are passionate about creating safer, better and more sustainable ways for people to get around. This bold vision won’t happen overnight, but just as we transformed how the world moved in the last century, we are committed to transforming how we move today and in the future.
Why Work for Us
Our culture is focused on building inclusive teams, where differences and unique perspectives are embraced so you can contribute to your fullest potential as you pursue your career. Our locations feature a variety of work environments, including open work spaces and virtual connection platforms to inspire productivity and flexible collaboration. And we are proud to support our employees volunteer interests, and make it a priority to join together in efforts that give back to our communities.
For this developer role within General Motors, you are responsible for developing software applications using sound, repeatable, industry standard methodologies. You will work hands-on writing software or solutions, based on detailed requirements and system specifications. Additionally, you will work with development activities will include:
Additional Job Description
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Must have at least 3 years experience as part of a software project delivery effort (Java preferred)
- Full lifecycle application development using standard design patterns/frameworks
You will need to have proven experience in the following:
- Demonstrate mastery of several programming languages, tools and/or technologies
- Assists with Performance tuning, usability assessment/improvement
- Proactively engage in the identification / remediation of software issues such as code quality, pattern mismatch, and security issues related to the code or solution/configuration
- Integrate software with existing software/systems
- Knowledge of Software testing, quality assurance and solutions testing including automation
- Knowledge of maintaining and debugging live software applications
- Relocation assistance is not provided.
General Motors is committed to being a workplace that is not only free of discrimination, but one that genuinely fosters inclusion and belonging. We strongly believe that workforce diversity creates an environment in which our employees can thrive and develop better products for our customers. We understand and embrace the variety through which people gain experiences whether through professional, personal, educational, or volunteeropportunities.
We encourage interested candidates to review the key responsibilities and qualifications and apply for any positions that match your skills and capabilities.
Click to apply for free candidate
⏰ 24-03-2024🌏 Dublin City, Dublin
⏰ 23-03-2024🌏 Dublin City, Dublin
💸 €75,000–€90,000 a year⏰ 10-03-2024🌏 Dublin City, Dublin
💸 €14.85 an hour⏰ 13-03-2024🌏 Dublin City, Dublin
⏰ 27-03-2024🌏 Dublin City, Dublin
⏰ 20-03-2024🌏 Dublin City, Dublin
⏰ 12-03-2024🌏 Dublin City, Dublin
💸 €15.65 an hour⏰ 11-03-2024🌏 Dublin City, Dublin
💸 €12.90 an hour⏰ 11-03-2024🌏 Dublin City, Dublin
💸 Up to €14 an hour⏰ 11-03-2024🌏 Dublin City, Dublin