Update day: 12-02-2024
The Role: Insurance Trainee
An exciting opportunity to join our established Renewals Team, with exceptional opportunities to develop and build your insurance career with a leading Irish insurance intermediary, now part of PIB group.
Full training will be provided, and the successful candidate will be supported in their professional development with Insurance Institute membership and sponsorship for relevant professional qualifications to support them on their journey to a successful career in the insurance industry. This role offers a competitive salary and benefits package with excellent opportunities for growth and development.
- Processing renewals & mid-term adjustments for commercial insurance policies.
- Ensuring accurate and timely provision of policy documentation to clients.
- Close co-operation with Account Executives to deliver a best-in-class client experience.
- Liaising with underwriters to secure competitive renewal terms.
- Building relationships with brokers to deliver excellent levels of service.
- Achieving and exceeding individual retention and compliance targets.
- Accurate entry of policy data into internal software platforms.
- Administrative duties and support to Account Executives for the maintenance of client files.
- Excellent organisational skills and attention to detail.
- IT proficiency, particularly in Microsoft Office with ability to learn new software platforms quickly.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Professional and confident email and telephone manner.
- Self-motivated, hard-working individual, who works well independently but is also a strong team player.
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment.
- Ambitious individual who is energetic in their approach to their work.
- Ensure compliance with all legal and regulatory requirements.
- APA/CIP qualification – held or working towards.
- Previous experience in commercial lines insurance.
- Experience of the insurance renewal process.
- Knowledge of the London Market placement process
As well as a competitive salary we offer the following benefits -
- Competitive holiday allowance with the annual option to buy additional days
- Death in Service benefit of x4 salary
- Company pension scheme
- Very generous maternity and paternity leave packages
- A flexible benefits package which allows you to add additional benefits to your overall package
- Our benefits portal offers discounts on technology & electronics, cinemas, restaurants, days out, mortgage advice, travel and many more
- Referral schemes
- Discounted rates on PIB products
- We offer a first-class employee benefits and welfare package to support our employees with financial management, cycle to work scheme, counselling support, health screening, will writing, menopause support, books, stopping smoking and much more
- We also offer a wide range of discounts including a kids pass – giving you discount to over 4500 attractions and activities, discounts at hairdressers and beauticians, climate change projects with lots of other options to choose
- PIB has a comprehensive learning & development framework, including professional study options and apprenticeships which are available to all employees, and which will support your career development
- Being a part of our PIB Community Trust, we support fundraising where you can apply for grants from PIB Group towards your chosen charity
- PIB Group are committed to improving their environmental impact in a responsible way. From the individual actions that our colleagues take every day through to installing the right facilities across our premises, there are many measures in place to help reduce PIB’s carbon footprint.
We are proud of our success and growth and have been recognised for many industry awards across our business. If you wish to work for a company that truly puts people at the heart of their organisation, then we would love to hear from you. PIB operates a flexible working policy, and our management teams will talk to you about how that would meet both your flexible working needs and those of the business and role you are applying for. We would love to hear from you if you want to hear more about opportunities in PIB.
We are an equal opportunities employer, committed to hiring a diverse and inclusive workforce. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, colour, gender, religion, disability, age, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.
Click to apply for free candidate
💸 €45,000–€50,000 a year⏰ 08-03-2024🌏 Meath
⏰ 23-03-2024🌏 Meath
⏰ 25-03-2024🌏 Dunshaughlin, Meath
⏰ 27-03-2024🌏 Meath
⏰ 23-03-2024🌏 Meath
⏰ 27-03-2024🌏 Meath
⏰ 25-03-2024🌏 Meath
💸 €40,000–€45,000 a year⏰ 09-03-2024🌏 Ashbourne, Meath
⏰ 08-03-2024🌏 Navan, Meath