Update day: 08-02-2024
Category: Education / Training
TikTok is the leading destination for short-form mobile video. Our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. TikTok has global offices including Los Angeles, New York, London, Paris, Berlin, Dubai, Singapore, Jakarta, Seoul and Tokyo.
Why Join Us
Creation is the core of TikTok’s purpose. Our platform is built to help imaginations thrive. This is doubly true of the teams that make TikTok possible. Together, we inspire creativity and bring joy - a mission we all believe in and aim towards achieving every day. To us, every challenge, no matter how difficult, is an opportunity; to learn, to innovate, and to grow as one team. Status quo? Never. Courage? Always. At TikTok, we create together and grow together. That’s how we drive impact - for ourselves, our company, and the communities we serve. Join us.
TikTok’s SMB (Small and Medium Business) team aims to help businesses and brands of all sizes unleash their creative side, connect with our audience, or perhaps, be discovered! From designing scaled sales and service delivery programs, to ensuring our customers have best-in-class tools and products at their fingertips, our SMB team combines operational expertise with a customer-centric mindset to help businesses achieve their marketing goals on TikTok, no matter how big or small.
The training team supports our SMB team creating and delivering interactive, memorable and inclusive training experiences. We enabling learners to realize their growth potential and support advertisers in unlocking revenue and driving business outcomes.
We are looking for a dynamic and experienced Global Sales Training Leader to play a pivotal role in developing and executing a world-class sales training program across the SMB organisation. As a key member of our global sales training team, you will be responsible for designing, implementing, and managing comprehensive sales training initiatives to enhance the capabilities of our SMB sales teams worldwide. The ideal candidate will have a proven track record of success in creating and delivering impactful sales training programs on a global scale.
Develop Global Sales Training Strategy to drive Sales Excellence and global consistency:
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to understand business goals and sales objectives
- Create a comprehensive global sales training strategy aligned with business objectives
- Drive globally consistent training methodologies and content to ensure a unified approach across all regions. But also understand regional nuances and adapt training content when necessary to address diverse market needs
- Work closely with regional leaders to maintain alignment with global training standards.
- Work closely with sales leadership, HR, global Training teams, and other relevant stakeholders to ensure alignment of training initiatives with business goals
- Foster a collaborative culture that promotes knowledge sharing and continuous learning.
- Partner closely with our SMB Quality team to ensure a dynamic approach to training prioritisation to maximise impact on SMB revenue attainment
- Manage the global sales training budget, allocating resources effectively to meet training goals
- Identify cost-saving opportunities and ensure efficient use of resources without compromising on training quality
- Implement a robust system for assessing the effectiveness of training programs
- Develop metrics and KPIs to measure the impact of sales training on individual and team performance
- Lead and inspire a global team of sales trainers, ensuring consistency in training delivery across all regions.
- Foster a collaborative and inclusive team culture that values diverse perspectives and encourages continuous learning.
- Implement effective training methodologies to ensure consistent and high-quality training delivery to our outsourced BPO teams
- Work closely with our vendor management team and Vendor partners to understand their specific training needs and align training programs with our organizational goals
- Foster a strong partnership to ensure the seamless integration of the outsourced team with our internal sales force.
- Strong understanding of sales methodologies, processes, and best practices.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to work effectively in a matrixed, cross-functional environment.
- Comfort leading through ambiguity and leading through change.
- Familiarity with e-learning platforms and sales enablement technologies.
- Demonstrated experience working with and leading global teams, understanding cultural nuances and navigating diverse work environments. Able to manage and lead a global team effectively.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Experience in budget management and resource allocation.
- Ability to navigate cultural differences and tailor training programs to diverse audiences.
- Familiarity with BPO industry best practices and trends
- Willingness to travel internationally as needed.
Click to apply for free candidate
⏰ 11-03-2024🌏 Dublin City, Dublin
💸 €20–€25 an hour⏰ 11-04-2024🌏 Dublin City, Dublin
💸 €27,000 a year⏰ 13-03-2024🌏 Dublin City, Dublin
💸 €16–€17 an hour⏰ 09-03-2024🌏 Dublin City, Dublin
💸 €29,120–€32,240 a year⏰ 13-03-2024🌏 Dublin City, Dublin
⏰ 26-03-2024🌏 Dublin City, Dublin
💸 €14 an hour⏰ 11-04-2024🌏 Dublin City, Dublin
⏰ 21-03-2024🌏 Dublin City, Dublin
⏰ 25-03-2024🌏 Dublin City, Dublin
⏰ 22-03-2024🌏 Dublin City, Dublin