Update day: 13-02-2024
Sales Executive – Clayton Hotel Liffey Valley
We have a fantastic new vacancy for Sales Executive in the excellent Clayton Hotel Liffey Valley
Objective of the Role
Reporting to the Sales & Marketing Manager, the Corporate Sales Executive will be responsible for maximising the sales potential and achieving the meeting room sales targets of hotel.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide total account management to assigned corporate accounts so as to maintain and develop new business opportunities for the hotel, thereby increasing market share of existing accounts in order to achieve budgets.
- To complete implementation of and thereafter to maintain the companies Key Account Management Process.
- To achieve set Revenue Targets and goals for New and Existing Business as agreed and set out in the Sales Activity Plan.
- To undertake research, for example via telesales or street walks to identify new potential accounts. Identify and generate sales leads for business development from all available channels (research, competitor reader board, reoffer business, databases, direct mail, customer appointments, FAM trips).
- To assist in driving all Sales activity to develop new and existing accounts at hotel level and on a National basis with the agreed expense budget.
- Closely monitor accounts’ revenue and business production. Analyse productivity figures for all selected accounts.
- Maintains a high level of exposure for the hotel in major segments through direct sales, telephone, and written communications.
- To capture a greater market share and increase revenues through local initiatives in conjunction with sales resources.
- Maximizes upselling opportunities whenever possible.
- To measure existing and potential business in revenue and gross operating profit in accordance with the market segmentation.
- Maintain product knowledge at all times including all relevant rate structures and promotional offers.
- Attend trade show fairs and represent the hotel at industry related events.
- Showcase both hotels and the conference centre to both existing and new clients by planning and implementing FAM trips and site inspections.
- To keep up to date with market trends, market conditions, competitor developments and customer performance and communicate this information to the DOSM.
- To project a positive hotel image in sales presentations and community activities.
- To undertake all networking activity for existing and prospect accounts where requested.
- Assist in handling the activities of the Sales & Marketing (S&M) Department to ensure smooth running of the department, including month end report for the department.
- Prepares quotations, proposals and Letters of Agreement.
- To establish and maintain current databases for the Corporate Market Segment – local corporate
- To have at least 1 year’s experience in a similar role in the hospitality sector.
- Reactive sales experience is a must with proactive sales experience desirable.
- Excellent communication skills and fluency in spoken and written English.
- The role will involve travel; candidates must have access to a car for work and hold a full Driver’s Licence.
About our culture:
Dalata Hotel Group – Ireland’s largest hotel group has a number of exciting positions on the horizon. As Dalata continues to grow and expand in Ireland and the UK it’s more important than ever to have the right team alongside us, in the near future we will be opening the doors of new hotels creating many jobs and investing millions in the Irish and UK economy.
We lead through our Dalata values of “Our People, Our Fairness, Our Service and Our Individuality”. If you have the right attitude and energy you will have great opportunities to progress within the group. Our company is a place where you can do great things – individually and as a team. You will have the opportunity to develop your talent, be recognised and rewarded for your commitment and pursue a fulfilling career. We also have a number of unique and recognised training programmes to aid your professional and personal development and pride ourselves on creating an objective, supportive and fair working environment for our employees.
Dalata Hotel Group Plc is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Click to apply for free candidate
💸 €450–€600 a week⏰ 07-03-2024🌏 Dublin City, Dublin
⏰ 02-03-2024🌏 Dublin City, Dublin
⏰ 10-03-2024🌏 Dublin City, Dublin
⏰ 13-03-2024🌏 Dublin City, Dublin
⏰ 06-03-2024🌏 Swords, Dublin
⏰ 19-03-2024🌏 Dublin City, Dublin
💸 €13–€14 an hour⏰ 07-03-2024🌏 Dublin City, Dublin
⏰ 04-04-2024🌏 Dublin City, Dublin
⏰ 11-03-2024🌏 Dublin City, Dublin
⏰ 11-03-2024🌏 Blanchardstown, Dublin