Update day: 13-02-2024
Industry: Information Technology
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience in business or marketing at an agency, technology, or media company.
- Ability to speak and write in English and Arabic fluently.
- Experience with business techniques, including effective questioning and objection handling.
- Experience managing a business portfolio in business development, customer relationship, and servicing.
- Ability to lead and manage multiple projects with a broad range of internal and external constituents.
- Ability to think strategically and develop recommendations and action plans.
- Ability to influence stakeholders through thought leadership.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
About the job
Consulting with a wide variety of existing advertising companies of all sizes, you are committed to finding the optimal advertising solution for each client. Your interest in sales and the digital economy and your entrepreneurial drive enables brands to expand their businesses with Google’s latest advertising products and solutions. Your understanding of online media combined with your commercial know-how shape how new and existing businesses grow. Using your effective communication skills, you are the face of Google to a portfolio of clients whose needs you listen to, and help define the strategy for how their products and services can reach thousands or millions of users.
When our millions of advertisers and publishers are happy, so are we! Our Google Customer Solutions (GCS) team of entrepreneurial, enthusiastic and client-focused members are the "human face" of Google, helping entrepreneurs both individually and broadly build their online presence and grow their businesses. We are dedicated to growing the unique needs of advertising companies. Our teams of strategists, analysts, advisers and support specialists collaborate closely to spot and analyze customer needs and trends. In collaboration, we create and implement business plans broadly for all types of businesses.
- Deliver against ambitious quarterly business growth and product growth targets.
- Work on a portfolio of performance agencies and customers and maintain a healthy and predictable pipeline by thoroughly understanding growth drivers, identifying opportunities for growth, managing risks, and building multi-quarter plans for achievement.
- Drive customer growth by delivering outstanding customer sales experience and achieving customer business and marketing objectives, co-create strategies with clients and agencies to cross-sell and up-sell opportunities that contribute to your ability to exceed business growth targets.
- Pitch and provide strategic recommendations to help performance customers and agencies to get the best ROI on their advertising investment. Solve partner business challenges using critical thinking and teamwork to produce industry leading media plans.
- Implement creative ways to improve our agency relationships, tailor and pitch performance-enhancing suggestions, and promote other Google products.
Click to apply for free candidate
⏰ 02-03-2024🌏 Dublin City, Dublin
⏰ 20-03-2024🌏 Dublin City, Dublin
⏰ 13-03-2024🌏 Dublin City, Dublin
⏰ 19-03-2024🌏 Dublin City, Dublin
⏰ 04-03-2024🌏 Dublin City, Dublin
💸 €85,000–€100,000 a year⏰ 04-03-2024🌏 Dublin City, Dublin
⏰ 05-03-2024🌏 Dublin
💸 €40,000–€47,000 a year⏰ 06-03-2024🌏 Dublin City, Dublin
💸 €36,000 a year⏰ 04-03-2024🌏 Dublin City, Dublin
⏰ 09-03-2024🌏 Dublin City, Dublin